- Aam Aadmi Party demands audit of Media Ads of BJP ruled states after 3 yrs of Modi GovtBJP-ruled states spending Rs 2000 crores on '3 years of Modi' ads: Manish Sisodia
- Gopal Rai announces 'Mera Booth Sabse Majboot' campaign from
- "Stale allegations repeated by Mishra; central investigating agencies have found nothing"
- BJP is using Kapil Mishra to malign AAP through stale allegati
- "AAP's funding is clean; BJP, Congress guilty of accepting foreign funds illegally"
Date 18 April 2017
How BJP has presided over a systematic loot and bankruptcy of MCDs
· Manish Sisodia exposes Rs 1,000 crore scam in MCDs as shown in audit reports
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and senior AAP leader Manish Sisodia on Tuesday exposed the systematic loot by the BJP in its ruled three MCDs since a decade.